Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 15 -- June 5

This post is going to be really boring. I woke up today around noon (you all know that I like to sleep in when I can) and literally did nothing the entire day. I skyped with Maa-Maa and Paa-Paa and then with everyone at the house! It made me very happy to be able to see my dad as always, mother for the first time on skype since I left, sweet little daisy, and also Sheri, Colleen, etc. I finished up my last bit of homework, and I watched the Glee finale for the 3rd time since I rented it on Thursday. My feet were hurting and I wanted a break from hiking and walking and exploring; plus, the weather was cloudy so I thought it might rain (it never did). For dinner, Rafaela made cheese pizza for me!!! I love cheese and bread. This made me very happy. She made lots of different vegetables for Sara and gave her some turkey for her salad. Afterwards, we had bananas and then came into the room to get ready for the night. Time for me to get to sleep, I'll update next time something exciting happens! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment