Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 13 -- June 3

Today I woke up to my roommate asking me if I was going to class. “Of course I’m going to class,” was what I was thinking, and then I realized there was probably a reason she was asking. So when I replied yes, she told me it was almost 8:15 which is 5 minutes before I normally take the metro. I basically sprinted to the bathroom to brush teeth, change clothes, and then ran out of the door. I am proud to say that I arrived at 8:58. We got out an hour early, so I sat in the cafeteria with my friend Caitlin, and we got most of our homework finished for the weekend. After class, I went home for a nice siesta and then dinner around 8. Rafaela made us fried chicken burgers and French fries (my kinda meal) and salad. Afterwards, Sara and I met Jane, Nichole, and Meg at the beach to just sit around and hang out, but it started raining around midnight or 12:30 so we all went back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment